Toffee & Pink Cropped Wool Jumper
This one-of-a-kind cropped wool jumper pairs beautifully with high waisted pants or a skirt, or is easily worn over a dress. Featuring mohair spots on one arm, exaggerated upper sleeves and fitted, long arms below the elbow, it is the most beautiful combination of warmth and style.
A combination of toffee and soft pink, this jumper is both earthy and feminine. She fits sizes 6 to 12-14 comfortably, depending on how cropped/fitted you'd like it to be.
All Loris knits are hand-made and take between 40 and 50 hours to complete.
*FREE SHIPPING (on all orders over $150)
- Knitted by hand in Victoria, Australia
- Made from wool with mohair spots
- One size - size 6 to 12/14 (depending on preferred fit)
- Please note, colour may appear brighter on a computer/phone than it is in person - the tones are beautifully earthy
- Cold hand wash with wool detergent
- Do not bleach, use harsh detergents, put in a dryer or washing machine
- Dry flat
More about Loris Clothing
Loris is part knitwear label, part one-(wo)man show – where every one-of-a-kind design is knitted by hand from Lisa’s living room. Taught to knit by her Mumma, whom the label is named after, Lisa believes there is something truly special about wearing and celebrating hand-made (so do we!).
Loris pieces are one-of-a-kind, inspiring a sense of intimacy and craftsmanship. Lisa always begins with colour – knitting with a range of wool, cotton and other yarns – designs emerging throughout the process of knitting.
This label is the epitome of Slow Fashion, and we are truly honoured to have the opportunity to introduce it to our local Adelaide and online communities.