Stanley Crop - Seafoam
Comfy, fun and fabulous, this crop top is made from a glorious seafoam linen and features Dom's signature puffy sleeves (although these are a bit shorter for the warmer months). A fun cropped length, she's perfection teamed with your fave high waisted jeans, shorts or skirt. Wear her off both or one shoulder(s).
*This piece qualifies for free shipping within Australia.
- made in Melbourne in-house by Dominique Healy (and pieces not made in house are made in an Ethical Clothing Australia-accredited factory in Brunswick, Melbourne)
- 100% linen - Dom uses beautiful high quality linens and fabulous deadstock fabrics (ends of rolls) sourced from around the world
- made to order - no excess stock/waste!
- 1 = size AU 8-10ish, 2 = 10-12ish, 3 = 12-14ish, 4 = 14-16ish.
- As needed, hand-wash in cold water or gentle machine wash
- line dry in the shade
More about Dominique Healy:
Ethical. Sustainable. Comfortable. Luxury.
I've been wearing Dominique's magic creations for over a year now (you may say I'm a little obsessed), and so it was very much time to introduce her to our Slowclothes community.
Based in Melbourne, Dominique is a collector of luxury deads-tock fabrics - small ends of rolls from bigger design houses, from which she creates (often tiny) limited collections, sometimes just a few pieces in each fabric.
Her collections focus on feminine shapes and flattering silhouettes, exuding soft elegance and the ultimate in comfortable luxury. From daywear to evening wear, the versatility and trans-seasonal nature of her collections will ensure they're loved in your wardrobe for many years to come.
Dominique's collections are either made in house (by Dom herself) in Melbourne, or in an ECA accredited factory nearby (also in Melbourne).