Your new best clothes friend, the Shosanna Dress is here! She sits off one shoulder, features oversized sleeves, a loose body and a tie, meaning you can leave it loose or cinch it in at the waist.
I've been test-driving this style for nearly a year now and I absolutely adore it - I'm tall, but it's not too short, and it's relaxed body means it's so easy to wear and style for so many occasions.
This dress is made from a stunning black cotton with cream/natural coloured embroidered flowers. Truly a work of art!
Scroll to the bottom of the listing for more images.
*This piece qualifies for free shipping within Australia.
** Afterpay available
- made in Melbourne in-house by Dominique Healy (and pieces not made in house are made in an Ethical Clothing Australia-accredited factory in Brunswick, Melbourne)
- 100% linen - Dom uses beautiful high quality linens and fabulous deadstock fabrics (ends of rolls) sourced from around the world
- made to order - no excess stock/waste
- this piece is a relaxed/oversized fit.
- S/M = size AU 8-12ish, M/L = 12-14ish, L/XL = 16-18ish.
- As needed, hand-wash in cold water
- line dry in the shade
More about Dominique Healy:
Ethical. Sustainable. Comfortable. Luxury.
I've been wearing Dominique's magic creations for over a year now (you may say I'm a little obsessed), and so it was very much time to introduce her to our Slowclothes community.
Based in Melbourne, Dominique is a collector of luxury deads-tock fabrics - small ends of rolls from bigger design houses, from which she creates (often tiny) limited collections, sometimes just a few pieces in each fabric.
Her collections focus on feminine shapes and flattering silhouettes, exuding soft elegance and the ultimate in comfortable luxury. From daywear to evening wear, the versatility and trans-seasonal nature of her collections will ensure they're loved in your wardrobe for many years to come.
Dominique's collections are either made in house (by Dom herself) in Melbourne, or in an ECA accredited factory nearby (also in Melbourne).