These gorgeous tees feature a flattering scooped neckline, cap sleeves and are just the right balance between loose and fitted.
Made from a soft 100% organic cotton jersey fabric, these beauties get even softer over time.
We’ve been wearing this particular style for a year now and have seen no/minimal shrinkage or stretch. The quality of these tees is divine, and Vege Threads ticks so many of our ethical and sustainable boxes. Win win!
- Made in Melbourne in an ECA accredited facility.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton jersey. Cotton grown in India, knitted in Melbourne and dyed in Melbourne using ACO (Australian Certified Organic) dyes.
- True to Size. Size guide: XS = AU 6, S = AU 8, M = AU 10 and L = AU 12.
- Cool machine (or hand/gentle) wash using mild eco-friendly soap.
- Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Cool iron.
More about Vege Threads
Vege Threads is an amazing local label that ticks myriad ethical and sustainability boxes. Creating organic, long-lasting basics along with some fun seasonal silhouettes, these are pieces you will wear throughout the seasons and over many years.
Vege Threads garments are sewn locally. Their organic cotton fabric is also dyed and knitted locally in Melbourne.
They also hold a number of independent certifications: The factories and workshops they partner with are independently certified by Ethical Clothing Australia. The dyes used for their organic cotton jersey are also independent certified and low-tox.