Rise Jumper in Loaf - Last one size 12
This oversized, super comfy jumper is made from a textured wool-blend deadstock (remnant) fabric from Japan. With a raglan sleeve, large cuffs and loose boxy fit, she will keep you warm through the coldest months. A perfect piece to compliment your winter wardrobe and stay with you for seasons to come.
*FREE SHIPPING (on all orders over $150)
- Made in Australia in the Lois Hazel workshop in Brunswick, Victoria.
- Made from a deadstock (remnant) wool-polyester-rayon blend fabric.
- Designed for a loose fit. Size down for a less relaxed look (you will lose a little length in the body if sizing down).
- Cold gentle machine or hand wash. Use your guppy bag or Cora Ball to help prevent microfibers enter water ways (the cool gentle/hand wash also helps with this by prevent fibres from breaking).
- Do not bleach, use harsh detergents or iron.
- Lay flat to dry.
More about Lois Hazel
One of Australia’s most exciting ethical and sustainable designers, Lois Hazel creates collections that are multifunctional, luxurious and comfortable (no mean feat!). Based in Victoria, Lois offers 100% transparency on the sourcing and production of all elements of their garments, from the fabric to the thread and labels. All pieces are sewn locally by Lois herself or one of her team of seamstresses.
Each collection incorporates a combination of dead stock (remnant), organic and other traceable fabrics, ensuring they are as low-waste and sustainable as possible.
For more information on the origin of the thread, fabric or labels for this particular piece, please get in touch using the contact form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.