PRE-ORDER Lucille Le Bleu
Introducing the new collection by Little Tienda, Non-stop Vacay. Full of easy wearing, delightful yet fun silhouettes, it is no wonder Em has such a loyal following.
Lucille is sophisticated and elegant, though oh so easy to wear! A generous swing shape offers maximum flow and a beautiful fit on the body. Pockets on both sides and a tie waist belt, though can be worn without. Sweet tie at the back of the neck to relax or tighten as you wish.
Scroll down for more images.
* Please note, we are expecting this piece to arrive late in May. In order to allow Em (from Little Tienda) to keep paying and supporting her artisans through this strange time, she's offering the collection on pre-order. Taking care of the workers whose skill we enjoy year round has never been more important.
**Free shipping and Afterpay available.
- Made from 100% Organic poplin, hand-screen printed with low-tox dyes. Cotton grown and processed in India .
- Designed in Australia.
- Sewn in India with seamstresses paid living wages
- XS-S = AU 6-8, S = 8-10, M = 12-14, L = 16-20
- Cool hand wash using mild eco-friendly soap.
- Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
- Hang dry in shade or in home.
- Warm iron or steam if necessary.
More about Little Tienda
Little Tienda is an Australian based label, started by Em Dezentje in 2012, and originally bringing unique one-off pieces to Aus from Mexico. Now sewn ethically in India, they create seasonless designs that suit a wide range of body shapes and can be worn year round, each collection merging beautifully with the next.
Little Tienda use a range of eco-friendly fabrics, hand printing with certified acid-free, low-tox dyes, hand knitting and weaving techniques, showcasing the tradition and talents of their makers. Their organic cotton is GOTS certified and grown and processed in India, minimising the travel/carbon footprint by keeping the whole supply chain local.
Em pays her staff/artisans living wages, provides excellent working conditions and holidays, and doesn’t subcontract to particular workshops or manufacturers, ensuring she has full control of this. We are beyond excited to have them as a part of our little Slowclothes family, and know you are going to adore their styles and stories.