The Travelling Kimono
Pink Silk cami
This free-flowing cami is perfect for styling up or down, and is made from the softest lightweight silk. This beautiful, versatile top is great worn flowing freely, tucked or tied.
It comes in one size only, fitting sizes 8-12 comfortably. The shoulder ties are adjustable and allow you to shorten or lengthen them to your preference.
- Made in Vietnam by Men and her family
- Made from silk blend deadstock (ends of rolls/ fabric leftovers)
- This garment is one-size and fits Australian sizes 8-12 comfortably
- Length – 43cm, Bust – 102cm
- Cold gentle hand wash separately
- Do not bleach or use harsh chemicals, soak, wring or rub
- Do not tumble dry – line dry in shade
- Warm iron inside out under a pressing cloth if needed
- Dry cleanable
More about The Travelling Kimono
The Travelling Kimono was born in 2013 out of a desire to create beautiful clothing in a way that both empowered women and was kind to the planet.
The owners, Nicki and Janelle, grew up in South Australia but now work and design all TTK pieces in Noosa, Queensland. They work closely with their seamstress Men, in Vietnam, and her small team, to produce very small runs of garments (no more than 30 pieces in each style) that are made entirely from deadstock (ends of rolls leftover from bigger factories). Men and her team are paid sustainable, living wages – a rarity in the fashion industry.
Sustainability is at the core of TTK. They use only fabric that would otherwise end up in landfill, and use up offcuts to create children’s clothing or scarves, minimising their fabric waste. As a business, they also only use recycled paper bags and bags made from their fabric scraps, and post in compostable satchels.