Organic Rib Skivvy in Coffee
This deliciously warm organic rib skivvy has a high-standing collar/neck, full length sleeves and sits just below the hip. Perfect for cosy layering under jackets or on its own with your favourite pants or skirts.
An ethical, locally-made, organic staple to complement every Winter wardrobe.
- Made in Melbourne in an ECA accredited facility.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton. Cotton grown in India, knitted in and dyed in Melbourne using ACO (Australian Certified Organic) dyes.
- True to size for a relaxed fit.
- Model is size 8 and wears a size small.
- Size guide: XS= AU 6, S = 8, M = 10-12, L = 12-14
- Cool machine (or hand/gentle) wash using mild eco-friendly soap
- Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry
- Hang dry in shade
- Cool iron
More about Vege Threads
Vege Threads is an amazing local label that ticks myriad ethical and sustainability boxes. Creating organic, long-lasting basics along with some fun seasonal silhouettes, these are pieces you will wear throughout the seasons and over many years.
Vege Threads garments are sewn locally. Their organic cotton fabric is also dyed and knitted locally in Melbourne.
They also hold a number of independent certifications: The factories and workshops they partner with are independently certified by Ethical Clothing Australia. The dyes used for their organic cotton jersey are also independent certified and low-tox.