Organic Rib Skirt in Toffee - lucky last, size S
This straight skirt is fitted but not tight, comfy and classy all in one. Made from a thick cotton rib for a little extra Winter warmth, she's a beauty with tights and boots on chilly days, or with sandals in Summer for effortless style.
Trans-seasonal, versatile and comfy as anything.
*FREE SHIPPING (on all orders over $150)
- Made in Melbourne in an ECA accredited facility.
- Made from a thicker GOTS certified organic cotton rib. Cotton grown in India, knitted in Melbourne and dyed in Melbourne using ACO (Australian Certified Organic) dyes.
- Sizing is fairly relaxed. If between sizes you may choose to size down for a more fitted look and feel. (Model is size 8 and is wearing a size S.)
- Size guide: XS = AU 6, S = AU 8, M = AU 10-12 and L = AU 12-14
- Cool machine (or hand/gentle) wash using mild eco-friendly soap
- Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry
- Hang dry in shade
- Cool iron
More about Vege Threads
Vege Threads is an amazing local label that ticks myriad ethical and sustainability boxes. Creating organic, long-lasting basics along with some fun seasonal silhouettes, these are pieces you will wear throughout the seasons and over many years.
Vege Threads garments are sewn locally. Their organic cotton fabric is also dyed and knitted locally in Melbourne.
They also hold a number of independent certifications: The factories and workshops they partner with are independently certified by Ethical Clothing Australia. The dyes used for their organic cotton jersey are also independent certified and low-tox.