Organic crew tee - Hemp & Organic Cotton - L
Crafted from a mid-weight hemp and organic cotton blend, this classic cut t-shirt is a sustainable staple for every wardrobe. Featuring a crew neck and mid-length relaxed body, it's perfect for wearing as is (size up if you'd like a more oversized look), tucked for a more elevated look or tied for some weekend fun.
Featuring a crew neckline and short sleeves, the flattering silhouette is the perfect piece for wearing tucked in, layered and anywhere in-between.
- Made from a GOTS certified organic cotton and hemp blend
- Made in Melbourne in an ECA accredited factory
- Fits true to size, depending on your preferred fit. If between sizes and don't want it particularly oversized, we'd recommend sizing down.
- S= AU8, M=AU10, L=Au12
- Cold gentle-machine wash. Do not dry clean.
- Hang dry in shade when possible.
- Warm iron.
More about Hew
Hew was founded in 2014 by Ema Hewitt.
Based in Melbourne, Ema started Hew to fill a gap in graphic, dynamic menswear. As well as making the shift to women's clothing, Ema has also been transitioning to ever-more eco-friendly fabric alternatives.
Her new women's range is made in an ECA accredited facility in Melbourne, keeping her supply chains as local as possible.
Hew is an exciting label, pushing boundaries when it comes to collaborating with local artists to create unique prints, holding dynamic, inclusive runways as part of Fashion Week and bold design. We are stoked to have some of her staple pieces in stock for our beautiful community.