Organic Longsleeve Maxi Dress
This organic cotton, longsleeve maxi dress skims the body lightly and is that flattering yet practical Winter piece you will want to put on every day.
From work to the bar and everything in between, this dress is just perfect for layering (pop a duster, jacket or tee over the top) and is effortless on its own.
Made from a beautifully soft organic cotton jersey that softens further over time, it finishes mid-calf and features a crew neckline.
- Made in Melbourne in an ECA accredited facility.
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Cotton grown in India, knitted in Melbourne and dyed in Melbourne using ACO (Australian Certified Organic) dyes.
- True to size. Depending on the fit you'd prefer, if you're in between sizes you may choose to size down for a less relaxed look. Designed to be slim but not tight (relaxed through the waist and a little more fitted around the arms and chest).
- Size guide: XS = AU 6, S = 8, M = 10-12, L = 12-14
- Free shipping over $150
- Cool machine (or hand/gentle) wash using mild eco-friendly soap
- Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
- Hang dry in shade
- Cool iron
More about Vege Threads
Vege Threads is a local Australian label that ticks myriad ethical and sustainability boxes. Creating organic, long-lasting basics along with some fun seasonal silhouettes, these are pieces you will wear throughout the seasons and over many years.
Versatility and trans-seasonality are key features of a sustainable wardrobe. More wears per piece, with pieces that allow for this by being durable and high quality.
Vege Threads garments are sewn locally. Their organic cotton fabric is also dyed and knitted locally in Melbourne.
They also hold a number of independent certifications: The factories and workshops they partner with are independently certified by Ethical Clothing Australia. The dyes used for their organic cotton jersey are also independent certified and low-tox.