Organic Linen Playsuit - Mustard
The long awaited mustard linen playsuit is here (but only a couple of each size available!). It features an elastic waist, accentuating all the right bits, and a shirt-style button down top. Long legs and sleeves that can be folded/rolled up to change up the style.
The size S is perfect for an AU 6-8, and M fits a size AU 10 best.
Gorgeously weighted and soft, it will get even softer as it ages. You'll find that it doesn't need much ironing or steaming either, depending on your level of crease-acceptance. Over time as it softens further, even the less crease-accepting among us will find it doesn't need any ironing or steaming - win!
*FREE SHIPPING (on all orders over $150)
- Made from GOTS certified organic linen. Linen grown, processed and dyed in Poland using low-tox (GOTS certified) dyes.
- Sewn in Poland by families paid EU fair wages.
- One size fits many.
- 80cm long, fits hips up to 110cm comfortably. The model is 164cm tall.
- Cool machine wash using mild eco-friendly soap.
- Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Warm iron or steam if needed (the longer you have them the less creasy they’ll become, but we vote for embracing the glorious linen texture!).
More about Seaside Tones
Established in 2016, Seaside Tones is a quiet achiever on the sustainability front. Using entirely Polish-grown linen, the fabric is certified by the Global Organic Textiles Standard, meaning not only is at least 95% of the fibre organic, but that the dyes used are low-tox, and so many more fabulous things! The pieces are consciously and ethically sewn in Poland.
Seaside Tones Australia is family owned and operated. They have seen huge success over the last year, and we understand why. Design-focused yet immensely comfy designs, we can’t wait to share with you the exciting new pieces they have in store for us this year!