Menon Wrap Top
Menon is a beautiful wrap top featuring a deep V neck line, raglan flared 3/4 sleeves and a cropped length with a long tie that can double around the waist.
Pop her on with your fave denim for a relaxed weekend look, or with a skirt and boots for an elevated vibe.
*Qualifies for free shipping
** Scroll down for more images
A note from Alcana:
By purchasing an Alcana product you are helping to support local artisans and sustain ancient traditions and cultures. We partner with Zenana Women and Women Weave in India and provide fair wages and working conditions for every wonderful person involved in making your clothing, from cotton farmers, to spinners and weavers, to pattern makers, to seamstresses and more. Thanks for supporting what we do to support others and a slow way of making clothes to last and treasure.
- Made from 100% organic, hand-spun, hand-loomed cotton with copper thread
- Fabric spun and woven in Maheshwar, India
- Garment sewn in India in a fair-trade accredited workshop
- True to size, relaxed body
- Claire is wearing a size S, and is usually an XS (hence the loose fit). If you'd like it more oversized, we suggest going up a size.
- XS = 8, S = AU10; M = AU12; L = AU14
- Warm hand wash using mild eco-friendly soap. Do not wring.
- Dry flat.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Warm iron.
About the Brand
There are plenty of labels around getting high scores for 'effort' lately, but this incredible label gets an A+ for embodying the highest standards of both human empowerment and sustainable fabric choices.
Alcana was born from a desire to support traditional textile artisans and empower the maker. Hannah - the founder and designer of Alcana - has spent so much time in India, getting to truly know her makers and artisans, and the brand showcases their incredible talents, while not compromising the use of eco-fibres.
Designed in Byron Bay and mostly crafted in India, the texture of the hand-spun, hand-loomed, organic cotton is the hero of this label. Think textural and earthy, feminine, timeless luxury.