Kimono Wrap Dress - Green
The newest style to arrive from this much-loved label, this midi-length organic linen kimono dress will get you through every Summer soiree and beyond.
Featuring beautifully big pockets (should I even bother going on?), a long waist tie that can tie at the front or back and V neckline.
Beautifully soft and getting softer with time, and available in our favourite shade of green.
This new style comes in two sizes. The M/L size will be arriving by the end of September.
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic linen. Linen grown, processed and dyed in Poland using low-tox (GOTS certified) dyes.
- Sewn in Poland by families paid EU fair wages.
- Now available in two sizes:
- Small: Bust 82-90cm, Waist 67-85cm, Length 117cm. Model is 164cm tall.
- Medium/Large: Bust 88-97cm, Waist 73-90cm, Length 117cm. Model is 164cm tall.
Cool machine wash using mild eco-friendly soap.
Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
Hang dry in shade.
Warm iron or steam if necessary.
More about Seaside Tones
Established in 2016, Seaside Tones is a quiet achiever on the sustainability front. Using entirely Polish-grown linen, the fabric is certified by the Global Organic Textiles Standard, meaning not only is at least 95% of the fibre organic, but that the dyes used are low-tox, and so many more fabulous things! The pieces are consciously and ethically sewn in Poland.
Seaside Tones Australia is family owned and operated. They have seen huge success over the last year, and we understand why. Design-focused yet immensely comfy designs, we can’t wait to share with you the exciting new pieces they have in store for us this year!