Bias skirt - confetti
A brand new arrival from Dom, the gorgeous bias skirt is an everyday staple. An A-line skirt cut on the bias, it is perfect with boots or sneakers, or can be paired down with sneakers for a more casual vibe. This skirt features an elasticated waist (hallelujah!)
*This piece qualifies for free shipping within Australia.
- made in Melbourne in-house by Dominique Healy
- made from deadstock - 90% cotton, 10% viscose, made in Italy
- made to order just for us- no excess stock/waste!
- Size 1 = AU 8; Size 2 = AU 10; Size 3 = AU 12 (Get in touch for measurements!)
- As needed, hand-wash in cold water using a wool-wash (or gentle detergent)
- line dry in the shade
- Do not machine wash/ put in a dryer
More about Dominique Healy:
Ethical. Sustainable. Comfortable. Luxury.
I've been wearing Dominique's magic creations for over a year now (you may say I'm a little obsessed), and so it was very much time to introduce her to our Slowclothes community.
Based in Melbourne, Dominique is a collector of luxury deads-tock fabrics - small ends of rolls from bigger design houses, from which she creates (often tiny) limited collections, sometimes just a few pieces in each fabric.
Her collections focus on feminine shapes and flattering silhouettes, exuding soft elegance and the ultimate in comfortable luxury. From daywear to evening wear, the versatility and trans-seasonal nature of her collections will ensure they're loved in your wardrobe for many years to come.
Dominique's collections are either made in house (by Dom herself) in Melbourne, or in an ECA accredited factory nearby (also in Melbourne).