Bella Jumper - Cream
Trans-seasonal, classy and rather fabulous, we have just one of each size of this jumper in stock, made by Dominique herself just for us!
Made from a medium-weight textural deadstock fabric (mainly cotton), she will take you through the seasons with ease. Wear over a tank top on a warmer day, or layer over a long-sleeved tee or dress for cooler months. Featuring bell sleeves and a semi-high neck, she's perfectly fab with your fave jeans for easy luxe dressing.
True to size.
*This piece qualifies for free shipping within Australia.
- made in Melbourne in-house by Dominique Healy (any pieces not made in house are made in an Ethical Clothing Australia-accredited factory in Brunswick, Melbourne)
- made from a cream cotton (96%) and elastane deadstock
- made to order - no excess stock/waste!
- S/M fits 6-10, M/L fits 10/12-14 (please get in touch if you'd like measurements/advice).
- As needed, hand-wash in cold water using a gentle eco-friendly detergent
- Line dry in the shade (or inside)
- I'd recommend avoiding machine washing and dryers
More about Dominique Healy:
Ethical. Sustainable. Comfortable. Luxury.
I've been wearing Dominique's magic creations for over a year now (you may say I'm a little obsessed), and so it was very much time to introduce her to our Slowclothes community.
Based in Melbourne, Dominique is a collector of luxury deads-tock fabrics - small ends of rolls from bigger design houses, from which she creates (often tiny) limited collections, sometimes just a few pieces in each fabric.
Her collections focus on feminine shapes and flattering silhouettes, exuding soft elegance and the ultimate in comfortable luxury. From daywear to evening wear, the versatility and trans-seasonal nature of her collections will ensure they're loved in your wardrobe for many years to come.
Dominique's collections are either made in house (by Dom herself) in Melbourne, or in an ECA accredited factory nearby (also in Melbourne).