Arabella Blouse - Natural - L/XL
The Arabella Blouse is a gloriously relaxed shape for everyday, featuring fab oversized sleeves and made from a natural coloured European linen. This piece has two gathered rows towards the shoulder seam on the arms and is loose through the body. (for more images scroll down).
Comfortable and easy to wear year round, it can be worn casually with jeans or dressed up with a pair pants and heels.
*This piece qualifies for free shipping within Australia.
** Afterpay available
- made in Melbourne in-house by Dominique Healy (and pieces not made in house are made in an Ethical Clothing Australia-accredited factory in Brunswick, Melbourne)
- 100% linen - Dom uses beautiful high quality linens and fabulous deadstock fabrics (ends of rolls) sourced from around the world
- made to order - no excess stock/waste
- this piece is a relaxed/oversized fit.
- S/M = size AU 8-12ish, M/L = 12-14ish, L/XL = 16-18ish.
- As needed, hand-wash in cold water
- line dry in the shade
More about Dominique Healy:
Ethical. Sustainable. Comfortable. Luxury.
I've been wearing Dominique's magic creations for over a year now (you may say I'm a little obsessed), and so it was very much time to introduce her to our Slowclothes community.
Based in Melbourne, Dominique is a collector of luxury deads-tock fabrics - small ends of rolls from bigger design houses, from which she creates (often tiny) limited collections, sometimes just a few pieces in each fabric.
Her collections focus on feminine shapes and flattering silhouettes, exuding soft elegance and the ultimate in comfortable luxury. From daywear to evening wear, the versatility and trans-seasonal nature of her collections will ensure they're loved in your wardrobe for many years to come.
Dominique's collections are either made in house (by Dom herself) in Melbourne, or in an ECA accredited factory nearby (also in Melbourne).