Crew Pant in Saffron
A modern take on the track pant, these beauties will remind you of sunshine and sunflowers all winter long. Vibrant yet classic, they’re made from a super soft 100% French terry organic cotton and have an elasticated cord waist.
Perfect for every day, travel, the market or #mumlife, they’re bright yet cosy.
These are made of a thicker fabric than the lounge pant but are the same cut.
- Made in Melbourne.
- Made from 100% organic cotton, grown in India.
- Model is 5“ 9 and wearing a size 1. If you’re between sizes we recommend sizing up in this style (ie. I’m a size 12 and wear a size 3 in this style). They will give half a size with wear.
- Sizing: 0 – 8, 1 – 10, 2 – 12, 3 – 14.
- Cold gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not bleach, use harsh detergents or put in a dryer.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
More about Organic Crew
Organic Crew are an organic, ethical luxury apparel label based in Melbourne, Australia. They make those pieces you’ll want to live in – weekend ready, comfy lounge wear and basics.
They use 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, grown in India,and produce their garments in both Melbourne and India. All garments sewn in their Melbourne factory are certified by Ethical Clothing Australia, and their international production is always in high quality, ethically certified factories (ie. fair trade certification).
Their commitment to sustainable manufacturing is their number one priority, and from the growing of the organic cotton to the sewing, they ensure that working conditions are of the highest standard.