Organic Drawstring Maxi
This multi-functional, semi-fitted dress is incredibly flattering with a drawstring waist that allows for subtle blousing and a nipped-in waistline. Featuring a crew neckline, mid-upper arm sleeve length and mid-calf length hem.
This dress really does sit beautifully and can be dressed up with boots or heels and some statement jewellery for a nice dinner or work (it is also perfect with thongs, sneakers or barefoot for a more casual vibe). It is perfect for layering in the cooler months.
Made from a soft, medium weight 100% organic fine rib.
- Made in Melbourne in an ECA accredited facility.
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Cotton grown in India, knitted in Melbourne and dyed in Melbourne using ACO (Australian Certified Organic) dyes.
- True to size. Depending on the fit you'd prefer, if you're in between sizes you may choose to size down for a less relaxed look.
Size guide: XS = AU 6, S = AU 8, M = AU 10 and L = AU 12.
- Cool machine (or hand/gentle) wash using mild eco-friendly soap.
- Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
- Hang dry in shade.
- Cool iron.
More about Vege Threads
Vege Threads is an amazing local label that ticks myriad ethical and sustainability boxes. Creating organic, long-lasting basics along with some fun seasonal silhouettes, these are pieces you will wear throughout the seasons and over many years.
Vege Threads garments are sewn locally. Their organic cotton fabric is also dyed and knitted locally in Melbourne.
They also hold a number of independent certifications: The factories and workshops they partner with are independently certified by Ethical Clothing Australia. The dyes used for their organic cotton jersey are also independent certified and low-tox.