Organic Boxy Tee - White - XL
Your new favourite casual tee in delicious Toffee (our new fave Winter colour!) and classic white. Featuring a drop shoulder, hip-length body and high neckline, this tee will be your everyday go to - great tucked into or loose over a skirt or jeans.
High quality, durable and versatile - the perfect addition to your sustainable wardrobe.
- Made in Melbourne in an ECA accredited facility.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton. Cotton grown in India, knitted in Melbourne and dyed in Melbourne using ACO (Australian Certified Organic) dyes.
- Designed for a loose fit - wider than other VT tees through the body. Size down for a more fitted look.
- Model is size 8-10 and wears a small.
- Size guide: XS - AU 6, S - 8, M - 10, L - 12
- Cool machine (or hand/gentle) wash using mild eco-friendly soap
- Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry
- Hang dry in shade
- Cool iron
More about Vege Threads
Vege Threads is an amazing local label that ticks myriad ethical and sustainability boxes. Creating organic, long-lasting basics along with some fun seasonal silhouettes, these are pieces you will wear throughout the seasons and over many years.
Vege Threads garments are sewn locally. Their organic cotton fabric is also dyed and knitted locally in Melbourne.
They also hold a number of independent certifications: The factories and workshops they partner with are independently certified by Ethical Clothing Australia. The dyes used for their organic cotton jersey are also independent certified and low-tox.